Monday, December 6, 2010

Hey boy...

I am shamelessly in love with Rhianna's song "What's my name?"
Seriously, I don't even like music like this...

"Hey boy I really wanna see if you can go downtown with a girl like me
'Cuz you're just my type
Oh, na na na na"

Favorite parts? How you can hear her Jamaican accent. Also, when she says "Na, na, na, na"

Jeff makes me feel like a freak for LOVING this song so much, but I do! <3

P.S. I hate the C&I department at the University of Montana! Learn how to return emails, love Libby.




1 comment:

  1. okay, this is why we are best friends..

    I also love this song! but for different reasons. Clearly this is not the type of music we typically enjoy, but I just love the fact that she sings it with Drake and he used to be on Degrassi. I am oBsEsSeD with Degrassi. Utterly obsessed. And I enjoy knowing the Canadian "Jimmy" from Degrassi moved on to be an American rapper, singing with Rhianna.

    If you haven't watched Degrassi, I do not recommend it because you will become addicted and it will ruin your social life.

    ReplyDelete