Sunday, May 22, 2011

um. i'm sorry.

oh hey.
Sorry I have been such a terrible, terrible blogger lately. Spring semester comes and goes so quickly, I feel like it was January, like, two days ago! I rarely had time to do anything enjoyable since February, so here I am. I am back and hoping to be regular again (not like the bowel movement type, the blogging type!)!!

Here are a few highlights from the past few months:

I went home to celebrate my 21st birthday and went to an Elton John concert with mine and Jeff's families. Sunday morning, before the concert, we baptized Jameson my handsome nephew.



(Tall one and I enjoying my first 21 year old drinks together!)

I finished my junior year with a 3.8 GPA (eff you, linguistics!), watched two of my best friends graduate and moved into the actual, long awaited apartment!! EEEEEK!
It isn't completely set up yet, but when it is there will be pictures...many, many pictures. This is making me happy, man.

I have been in my apartment for six days and am pretty settled in. My brother brought up my queen-sized bed from Billings, as well as an old couch from our basement. I am so in love with my apartment! Except for the fact that they (who are they? I don't know) shut off ALL hot water on campus, and I have been forced to shower at Jeff's house. Ick, boy showers. But I shouldn't be complaining because a lot of the summer staff for Residence Life has been showering in cold water on campus because they have no where else to go. I guess I am thankful that I had icky boy showers. Okay, wait. Icky boy showers sounds like I had showers with icky boys and that didn't happen. What I mean by icky boy showers is that I showered in the same shower as icky boys. Yep.

So, now I am working as a summer supervisor for Residence Life and there is much working involved. We work 40 hours per week and I am taking a summer class as well, soooo you know.
BUT I HAVE A KITCHEN, A KITCHEN, A KITCHEN, A KITCHEN. I went grocery shopping today and it was the most exciting thing EVER. Plus the most expensive thing ever. But I don't even care. I love, love, love my kitchen. Yay!!!!!

Much love, peeps.
I promise it won't be long =)


1 comment:

  1. Yay Lib! I'm happy for you and your new apartment and your KITCHEN!! <3

    ReplyDelete